Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thirsty for Change



Cindy Crawford isn't just another pretty face.
She is launching a campaign to supply safe drinking water to children in impoverished countries. You can help! Cindy designed a Sigg (which you can read about in an earlier post) water bottle and ALL proceeds go to the campaign. Click on the title of this post to read more and join in.
By posting this info on this blog I have also entered a contest to win a Pur water filtration system.
I have posted this link before, it is a great blog to check out and even better now since you could win a prize!

As a mom I think my worst fear is to not be able to provide food and water to my kids, let's try and help remove that fear for other moms!

1 comment:

megan o said...

I noticed that you learned how to highlight the links. I will have to learn how for my next post.