Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Susan Marks

As most of you know, Randy Marks passed away on Sunday. Susan has 6 kids to raise now as a single mom. The obituary was in the APP today. It is so incredibly sad...I think there are some dinner drop offs being organized by St Catharine's and Mountz schools, as soon as I hear more I will post. I think there is also a fundraiser in the works, again, I will post info as I get it.

If anyone does have any more info, please feel free to add here.

There is a fund set up for the 6 children, see below from the obituary:
In lieu of flowers, the family specifically requests donations to a memorial fund that is being established in Randy's name for the benefit of his six children. Donations may be sent care of his brother-in-law, Tim McAloon, 26 Myrtle Ave., Chatham, NJ 07928.

3 comments:

Janine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janine said...

Julie-that is horrible-what a tragedy. I didn't hear that at all. Poor Susan and their children. Please keep me posted for sure.

Mercedes Wall said...

It's heart-breaking. My husband told me about it. Apparently Chris (my husband) and his brothers knew Randy from growing up. They said he was a really nice guy. I never met him but I know Susan through the Sandpiper school. Chris and I will be doing what ever we can to help.