Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Two new inspiring websites

In my searh for new and delicious vegan recipes I have stumbled upon two new websites. The first is www.theppk.com. That stands for The Post Punk Kitchen. These girls have written two cookbooks together- Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, and the new Veganomicon. Isa Chandra Moskowitz wrote Vegan with a Vengeance alone. I have all three books and they are great. The website has alot of good recipes whether you eat this way daily or you are just looking for some healthy new recipes- I particularly like their soup recipes. The other site is www.veganyumyum.com. This girl is in the process of writing her first cookbook. She is an amazing crafter as well. Check out her 'knit night' cupcakes that were featured on Martha Stewart. I made her Hasperat sandwich yesterday and it was delicious and healthy. Happy cooking.

No comments: