Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Megan O'Reilly's (Kilpatrick) Great Ideas

megan o said...
I'll tell you what is a great idea. This blog. That's what. As everyone knows I am very obsessed with all things domestic. I look forward to contributing anything useful that I can think of to your blog. Also my sister is going to have the baby today. I will let you know what she has...
November 20, 2007 7:18 AM
megan o said...
My sister had a baby boy. He was 8lbs 14 oz and his name is William Brady Buckman. That makes an even pack of 3 boys and 3 girls.His birthday is one day after his older brother Thomas who turned 6 yesterday.

1 comment:

susan marks said...

Megan-that makes your sis and I even in the family arena. We had a little girl on sept 28. Jane Elizabeth. That made 3 and 3 for us too. weird. someday we have to meet.