Wednesday, August 6, 2008

U.S. Open Tickets

FYI: My sister's friend has U.S. Open tickets that she wants to sell. I copied the email below. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Hi Erin - Please pass along the following information to anyone you think may be interested in attending evening sessions of the US Open in NYC. The tickets are part of a ticket package purchased by a friend of mine in Atlanta. She is not able to use all of the tickets and is offering them at face value, first come first served. Basically she has 4 evening tickets for sale for Sunday, August 31st, and Monday, September 1st - this is Labor Day weekend. This is an ideal time to go to the Open as there are always lots of great matches to see before Championship weekend. Her message to me is shown below. Thanks! Colleen

I have four tickets to the US Open tennis tournament available for sale
for Labor Day weekend. The tickets are for various sessions and allow
admission to the Billie Jean King Tennis Center, including: 22 side
courts, The Grandstand stadium (unreserved seating day and night), Louis
Armstrong stadium (unreserved seating day and night) and reserved
seating for both day and evening sessions at Arthur Ashe Stadium
(Section 323, Row S, Seats 15-18).

The only sessions I have left are as follows:
Evening session, Sunday, August 31, 4 p.m., $70/ticket
Evening session, Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 1, 4 p.m., $70/ticket

Please let me know if you have any interest in them or please feel free
to pass on to anyone whom you can think of who may be interested. The
tickets will be overnighted to me at the end of July, and I can in turn
send them on.

No comments: